
Yay...I finally invited FEWER ppl to read my blogg....Org yg tak perlu tak payah uhh.....Lols....I mean seriously....K diam...shh....So today got the interview....I SO HOPE I CAN GET TO GO!!ps i still havent give the application form....WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!i send a message to Ms Ho alrd....Oh manxx......Tgh panic ni....kk STILL TAKUT AH SIAL!!!!damn uhhs....abe gy litespeed dh tkde form tu....merepek ahhhh...Ms Ho OH Ms Ho.....Help?K anw didnt do the geog test today cos haha tak belajar den since dean wern tkde and he nvr take the test i reason with cher luhh....Duhh?sape sak nak amek test tu....Fork btol....Sry respect-asses...Haha...tunggu ah krg lama2....Ohhhhh tmr going science centre!!!!!Yeahhh manxxx....Know why i'm happy even though tht place is not fun?BECAUSE I'M NOT AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woahhhh me....I hate bein at home....I mean like what for if i am at home and all i get is NAGGING,LECTURES AND OTHER SHITTY STUFFS?!?!Dun wna talk abt it....DONTCARE DONT BOTHER DONT WNA KNOW....K done ahh nak buat hwwwwwwwwwwww...........................hehe((=
No comments:
Post a Comment