
So apart from my increasing amt of problems, i manage to have fun today sahaje!!!Lepas skola get ready to go science center...Well for me and haziqah we find it damn gerek ahhssss....But b4 tht aishah was like dun wanna go and yi ying say geeks will say its fun when we go there...WELL SO I AM AN OFFICIAL GEEK FOR HAVING FUN AT THE SCIENCE CENTER!!!!YAY....giler siol....i love my bacteria DNA!haha lame shit aku tawu.....Lol....den go back....I TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT MY GEOGRAPHY TEST....lantak ah....haha.....den at home did nth mandi mkn tgk comp........Heh.....ps i go back ard 5 so yar on the comp ard 6 and off at 7...den resume back cos need to do home econs stuffs.....((((((((((((=Thts abt all ahhh....
Ohhhhhhhhhhh b4 i forgot my classmates are damn HORNY oke?ok doneFor rashid:
Its not ur fault that u guys got bronze....I know u guys tried so hard but maybe not enough?So anw yar dont put pressure on urself oke?Haha there's always next year right....anything can talk to me taw!i'm like there for you oke?haha.............ohh yarrrrrr smile taw!
No comments:
Post a Comment