well to start off with is the school.....damn larh got 2 periods of chemistry english and maths like CONSECUTIVELY!!!!!!wth...i hate thursdays....den after tht got training well sry to say but its a bore....i did nth really except the rehearsal....most of it is rest time....ohh man....wells....what to say?den reach home ard 6 45...i was damn tired lah oke?deeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn got tuition what the?!?! tk larat ah seyh....but TERpakse lah kay?at the tuition place i was like 'emo-ing' cos i dun lyke the presence of people no 's'....seriously sia he lyke menyebok....and still can ask whether i LIKE SOCCER?!?!mangkuk i nvr watch lah bdh....Den in class i was like nak tertido2 also lahhh.....tros habis me and bro 'dash' out i am damn tired....I tot going back seh but my mum bring me out makan....lol?we go upper thomsan road?i think....I eat erm whaaaaat ah oh yar chocolate prata thingy....Uninteresting i know...But yar had tht....Nice?can lah....balik rumah masuk bilik on comp....AH ni tgh pakai lah....haha chatted with my one and only NUMBER 1 ***** friend RASHID!!!!!!!!!!haha gerek or waaaat talk with this guy.....Oh he is sick so what i care??haha lols.....my friend oke must care luhh....DUHH....k done man...I'm bored....Oh and tmr gg cwp do the fkucing project....Irritating sia...I choose other thing to do den ale2 cikgu tukar NOT FAIR LADY!!!!!!italy suck btw...haha....random ahh....
Walau ku masih mencintaimu
Ku harus meninggalkanmu
Ku harus melupakanmu
Meski hatiku menyayangimu
Nurani membutuhkanmu
Ku harus merelakanmu
Dan hanyalah dirimu
Yang mampu memahamiku
Yang dapat mengerti aku
Ternyata dirinyalah
Yang sanggup menyanjungmu
Yang ramah menyentuhmu
Bukanlah diriku..
No comments:
Post a Comment