Sunday, April 5, 2009

People CANNOT understand Me...


I totally hate myself for this.....i just wish i'm not born into this world you know, face all this shitty problems:in terms of FRIENDS, guys, FAMILY, studies.....Hello?I'm just 14 thank you....How in the world am i gna cope?Tell ahh.....Lets talk about friends, wait there got nth except some reason i dont wanna let out..........................................K guys now....Well how i wish they're nt exist in the world....Cos they cos much trouble..They make girls attracted to them and just 'dumped' them whenever they feel like it.....Okay firstly its not normal for me to let out secret here but this is for a friend....R*****:I lyke you oke?And now we're fighting for what reason i dunu...Please i know i'm....But girls have their right to have crush on hu they like kan?Another thing is i have this FRIEND called shahir....He's chg u know....Like f***...I miss the old him....So much for the sweet talk last year,i care for him,...Vice-versa??NOOO......ahh damn him....Nvm hope u'll realise ahh....And family: its hard being born into a split family ehh??Woah... I didnt know it will be sooo complicating...Can i be lyke born into a NORMAL PERFECT family?Damn ehh.....And btw I AM NOT A 5 YEAR OLD KID THAT NEEDS TO BE WATCHED 24/7.. Ini dh tk bleh angkat nak tambah lagi masalah luar....Wow me....Studies:If you have a lot of problems kan tell me how to concentrate?And i DID TRY to get those marks my parents want....BUT they dont see the efforts....They only think abt their work how tired they were...I mean sape sak yg tak tawu krg penat kan?AHH?nak bace?Bace lah its MY blogg anw....Well i know i'm not the only ones who have this type of problems but please la I AM ONLY 14!!unburden can????PLEASE I BEGG AHHHHHHHHHHHH...........
AND LET ME REPEAT B4 I GO I AM 14!!!!!
For Khairiahtulnisa aje:
Babe,thx for being there for me...ILY....Duhh.....I mean u can understand me...I'm confuse i want to go to my ***.....But i dunu uhhs.....Thx for the advice and everything!!!!!!!I'm lucky to have a friend like you ahh....SAYANG KAU!!!!!!

No comments: