Im loving the title like so much now............
I can safely say im 85% over RA. Which is a good thing i suppose. I mean haaiyy, i dont want to be his spare tyre. & i know i'm worth so much more. Dont get me wrong. RA is a good person, and till now i'd never seen any guy quite as much like him . He is so darn special, this RA. Well haha, i also realise that i couldnt give him anyth. HAHA i am yet to figure out how and what i can offer to boys/men/ or species of that kind. cheh. But no, kay my main focus is really not on those kind now. Like i really have so much to do in mind right now, that i kinda kick relationships out of the topic. I AM A PROUD MOTHER OF MYSELF. But i kind of thought about the qualities i have that makes people to actually like me....i mean...me?! HAHAHA.
Joke. Please , i am just a sore loser. Kekeke yes i am being very -ve in the most +ve way. :') well that's just how it is right.............people put up a facade...........? being happy although they're suffering like hell inside? So hey , i wish you all the best in life & that hahaha i'll still be here for you :"")
That aside....................................... wow. haha i cant believe i just say all those. I really dont want those feelings to come back and haunt me again. i dont want to be heartbroken at the most random-est time. SO PLEASE FEELINGS GTFO. haiyyyyyyyyyyys. :))))))):(:)))))))))
anyways!! i cant wait for schoooool!!! like im really so pumped for it.
new people new environment new adaptation new life. i went shopping for school the other day..hahaha nearly spend $500 :/ #guilty i still have more to get yknow ; JEANS!!! , face/hair/body products from SASA!! ( i dont want to shop elsewhere just cs i like SASA.) & also to get myself enrolled in gym. was thinking about amore or contour express. shall do comparison later ey. SEE OMG I AM SUCH A MONEY SPENDER. but i'm girl what, got exception ok.
Was thinking of doing private tuition and stop working at Zara. Im really tired. Retail is outta my league. Or at least i hope it will. I mean my course isnt related to retail....so i should be safe from doing retail shits right? Cant take the tiredness already x.x how can my seniors handle? i am awed.
I'm going off now so peace out xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
sdnvdisdvbkkkwdmisshbsdnfawkyousavkndrajasadbjvajarshadvkjsv
No comments:
Post a Comment