Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take me with you,lets fly?


tomorrow is muahhh LAST paper....thank god...today got home ecs....can thn lah...for a person hu have NO TEXTBOOK....i just cant wait for it to end...cos this EXAM only make me go crazy...cant wait for me to go out...like atlast one....fuuuuh!ohh thursday suppose to be MARKING DAY...BUT I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!for whaaaat?for tht china trip ahh....like so kecoh sia ni trip....if like another ONE MAJOR PROBLEM coming up,im so gna cancel...not only i cant go SANA course!!SANA!!!!foot lah weii.....and SANA cause me 2 badges?!?!and not PROMOTING TO SNCO!!!!whaaaaaaaa siao lehh.....if that trip not WORTH it,im like sooooooo gna hate myself!!!!!haix....suhairi say i can go with the SEC ONES!!!like SEC ONE?!?!gosssssssssssssh no....but what tuhh do kan?alamak.....huhu....sedih lah...

Oke so aniwaesssssssssssssss im super bored....wake up like at 7 50...and i have to reach school at 830!!wtf lah....useless maid...if no maid i think no difference also...right ah!!nth happen at school..the usual...go school...go back...boring..duhh?went bacvk with haziqah...suppose to revis physics..which we do for only a SHORT while...den we chit chat...she went home at 1015?1115?idk.....but the rest of the time we talk....i talk mostly abt *insertsomeonenamehere*....hmm.....go down send her back....go shop buy ICECREAM...i mean hiphopjelly(((((=my fave lah sehh..haha...im super bored....OHHHH AND I JUST KNOW WHO IS JUSTIN!!!my memory is not bad AFTER ALL....i guess!haha.....im super slow....=.=...OH lame ppl are cool an unLAME ppl are cooler....*refers to that subbbbbber fun guy!*...kayyyy i think im done-h....bye?






WHEN IT ALL FALLS APART

I'm having the day from hell,

It was all going so well (before you came)

And you told me you needed space,

With a kiss on the side my face (not again)

And not to mention (the tears I shed)

But I should have kicked your (ass instead)

I need intervention

Attention to stop temptation to scream

Cause baby Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart

Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart

Gotta pick myself up where do I start

Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

No Don't know where I parked my car

Don't know who my real friends are (anymore)

I put my faith in you

What a stupid thing to do (when it rains it pours)

And not to mention (I drank too much)

I'm feeling hung over (and out of touch)

I need intervention

Attention to stop temptation to scream

Cause babyEverything is F'ed up straight from the heart

Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart

Gotta pick myself up where do I start

Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

No Can it be easier?

Can I just change my life?

Cause it just seems to go bad everytime

Will I be mending?another one ending once again

Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart

Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart

Gotta pick myself up where do I start

Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart

Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart

Gotta pick myself up where do I start

Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

Falls apart

Gotta pick myself out cause things are mended




No comments: