
soooo today got physic paper!!!LIKE AT LAST EXAMS ARE FINISH!!!amin......lols...den stay back for awhile COS cikgu wna see me..haizz...know why?i got soo much page in the wkbk tht i nvr do...wtf?lucky finish fast....thx to my FAST WRITING hand....(=at first only izz and anna sat with me...den more ppl come=sofia,khairil,radhi,azmi,tabin??oh and YUSUF.....dangg..those guys are sooo crappishh.....i like the part when khai was chasing radhi....haha...like kekek liddat....serious....haha....den go back with sofia....we're going to get our NO.1s!!!!go out at 1145am?den ate at kfc....had zinger burger...ohh and sofia IAMNOTPATHETICFORNOTTRYINGZINGERBURGERBEFORE.....sofia call me pathetic for little things...tsk tsk T_T....my cry tk menjadi per???haha...met the oders at 1230pm..ohh b4 tht i bought black and pink **** ******...kan sof kan??haha....zaidiah kena scold by meiying...sheesh...next tyme wear properly ahh...board mrt then bus...haha....we like sooooo what....idk whaaT but like smth ahh...haha....got muah No.1!!!super cool....first time...MUST be jakun....im like OMG ITS SUPERRR WHITE...OHH THE HAT SOOO NICE....OMG THE RANK VERY HARD...waliao....kecoh or what huh?i like!!!den board bus...waited like 10 mins?!?!penat oii.....turun LOT 1.....search ard for food place.. finally have "lunch"at the food juction...i now KNOW the place no sell halal food...i only have milo....((=haha...stroll back home-y....ohh did i tell you that aidil and meiying was gg from more than words to action city lah....aidil wna shop for his girlfy...aww so cute but he kinda cerewet?lols....aiyohh...tmr MAYBE going hq again temani-ing insyirah to get her No.1!...lols...suhairi cmng i think..(= and sofia was like scolding me NOT to go....cos gt shanghai thingy....alamak....ohh tmr pagi go izz house..help in the selling of CDs...i want munehh....cause HAVE TO BUY MY OWN!!! PHONE....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh sia...oke done...i love my No.1!!!!haha lame but i care??
Where'd you go?
I MISS YOU SO
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
She said "Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,
"I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"
I miss you so,Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.Where'd you go?
I miss you so,Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home
You know the place where you used to live,
Used to barbecue up burgers and ribs,
Used to have a little party every Halloween with candy by the pile,
But now, you only stop by every once and a while,Shit,
I find myself just fillin' my time,
With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find that you have something to say,
And I'll tell you, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"
miss you so,Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.Where'd you go?I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,That you've been gone,
Please come back home
I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', no longer debatin',
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone,
I guess I've had it with you and your career,
When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it...
No comments:
Post a Comment