Wednesday, August 15, 2012


I just made a collage for my desktop wallpaper because i'm super bored! I didn't sleep! Yay me, now it's 430am &i'm still not asleep(ok duh nad, we get the point). I'm so easily distracted , because i'm suppose to study but my progress yesterday had been SUPER SUPER slow. i suck. Damn it.
OK, life has been good i guess. I'm not going to say much because i'm pretty happy with my life right now. Not that i'm fully happy, but yup alhamdulilah. Hehe, Ramadhan this year has been the best BUT also, super fast. Oh dang. & i was so looking forward to the 10 days of Ramadhan where i can fully repent! but ya , yakno STUPID GIRL PROBLEM. Sometimes i wish i wasn't born a girl , just because of the millions of problem we faced. Gosh. I think i'm going to get back to studying after this.

Oh just a quick update, i'm going to have 3 exams next week which i am suppose to be mugging for. I'm having a week of study break which i'm not making full use of. Hari Raya is coming in a few days time, and i'm wearing mint green! Yay!! Though this year raya, my family doesn't have colour coordination. Sigh. Oh yes, my two goodfriend//newfound bestfriends(!!) just had their birthday this month. Joeii's on the first of August & Galen, uhm yesterday haha. So glad to meet them and getting to know them is a ++++ point. Shereen;s birthday is coming and it falls during our Thailand trip..which we are really excited about! Will be going to Thailand this Sept!!
Oh talking about that, i can't wait for September!!!! So much fun things are happening for me. Like going for The Wanted concert on the 16th of August!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE O M G, Y'ALL KNOW HOW CRAZYYY I AM WITH THEM LADS. And of course, the Thailand trip!!! with Shereen and Joeii! Insyaallah, it's going to be a fun and meaningful trip for us. And on Sept, might be going out with Alicia & Gabriel!! Miss my Zara people so bad. !!!!! I almost forgot , going to the Harry Potter exhibition with Nisa. So yeah, can't wait for September. Hurray!
I'm going off now so take care.
Here's a picture of me and Joeii, since i accidentally covered her face in my collage. I'm such a *****! :( Love you Joeii.
 

No comments: