Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eid.

Have no idea why this is so pixelated :(
Went to town with Lyana, a day before raya because she wanted to get her accessories and me, my lights. Pretty isnt it. $25 gone just for that small string of lights. But i guess its okay ey? My room looks more classier. :)
So yes, Selamat Hari Raya! It has been a great Ramadhan. But honestly , it went pass like super fast! It feels shorter than 2weeks. And the fact i wasted 9days, stinks. 





Honestly, Raya this year has been so different. I cried alot. Hahaha. I cried at night. And on Raya morning.
I dislike changes so adapting to change is difficult. First thing is, my mum isn't here to celebrate Raya and i always celebrated Raya first with her before going off with my dad. I cried so much because it wasnt Raya to me. Haha but the day went okay, so syukur Alhamdulilah. Though i still want my mum here!!! Sigh. End off my first day of Raya at Dinie & Hilman's. Gosh favorite cousins for ever!!
Hehehe, second day i didnt follow my family out because, nyp decided to put exams on a celebration week/month. So claps. Spend the day studying maths...................kinda. Hais..

& this bffgf of mine accompany me while studying. Haha apparently she's stuck at home studying, as well. Oh, Life.

And i had the maths exam, yesterday. Oh boy, did i died in the hall. It was hard, but if had put in more effort, it should be do-able. Gosh, i want to cry right now.













Ended yesterday by going to BBQ Chicken with my lovelies. Hehehe. Spend $63 on the food. But had a great talk with them. Honestly, i'm really lucky to have met them. Joeii, Galen & Shereen are amazing friends. Though, my classmates are all wonderful :) Im going to have to spend the day today studying Chemistry. Sigh. I just want to cramp everything inside and let it all out by Friday. Cant wait for the holidays!!!! I really need some break. So yes, Ya Allah. Ease me through this week. Amin. 

I shall end of the post with a text i get from the most "liked" teacher in the semester. HAAHAA. Cant believe that she'd text though. Really thoughtful. Love you Ms Kallen :*
K goodbye, shall start studying now. 

No comments: