Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi,  i am going through a bigger change right now. I'm changing , not for anyone, not for RA, but for myself.
I guess I have to be strong & put my heart & soul in Allah. Because i trust no one, in the perfections of my life. I couldn't bear the thought of not being good enough, & with that, i am so willed to go against all odd to be the better me. To go out of my comfort zone, and live life, in the direction towards Allah. I am giving up, all that you guys know about me. I am changing. & i hope that with these, my life will be better.
LIFE.

Sidenote, i had fun today with these girls. & that Landon Austin answered my question.(http://youtu.be/lOWgU6WiP3U @ 1:50)
 Yes, my day is better than yesterday. Yesterday, filled with tears and discontentment.  Insyaallah, days will get better.

No comments: