Tuesday, November 23, 2010

; To forget you.


Today was funnnnnnn i must say. :D
Watched Harry Potter and the deathly hollows with bharat, ruzandee, syahid, sharizal, umar , adam, aliff, fazlur & 2 other ppl. :D
The show was wicked \m/^^\m/ i hate part tht surprises me though it JUST aint glam. geez. So yeah sat beside ehemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and the atmosphere is soo tense, like seriously, like for me, like uhuh. tskkk, it brings back to when i watched, erhh this movie i frgt, and damn can i freaking hold your hands. OH WELL I STICK TO YOUR ONE YEAR CONDITION DONT I? D': anyway, crapped with bharat ruz and sharizal and dammnnn ruz is sucha funny-in-a-retarded-way guy. haha,"hanging out with boys must talk in boy language" right? sooooooo yeahhh. okay lame. hmm then after the movie which ended like 2+, went to BK to eat.thats when i see ehemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm read this book and it seriously suck the energy outta me. i hate the title i hate it i hate it.
okay off topic, so then went to vivo's rooftop to hangout i guess. OH OH OH, when we reached the roof top, 2 (damn) officers came to us and asked for our I/Cs. hollooo, we are good people please. tskkk, then one of them look at my I/C and he goes " woah woodlands. so far". ehh my pasal lah kay? hmph, then yeah walked aroundddddddddddddd until we finally went to the arcade. tu pun susah, wanna play a game needs to wait like idk how many minutes. chehh over exaggerating. then mum called me up and woooshhh imma back home.

OKAY SO YEAH TODAY IS FUN AND I LIKE SITTING NEXT TO YOU AND I KNOW MY PRESENCE IS NOT WELCOME AND IM SAD BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIMES. OH WELL, D:D

xxx,
hoohaaN.

No comments: