
Ish this old picture. I find among the "semak2" in my webcam folder.
See how distorted those eyes are._. i need go plastic surgery....NOT!
Yeah, i guess im so ugly tht im nt wanted. HAHA. wtf.
Oh well, another DEPRESSING experience thingY for me. D:
I feel tht R doesnt wanna talk to me again or smth. His reply all short2 .
Firstly, im sad la. Secondly, Im "angry" cos i dont like short2 reply.Thridly, i feel so extraaaaaaaa. Ohhhhhhhh~ whts happening?
I saw R ytd and im so happy tht NCDCC change position with SCOUTS. So i can see him more. NOT. he doesnt even layan me ah. cibs.
Takpe, im alright. Im so nt gonna loveeee or even put my whole heart for someone.If all i get is this.
Yesterday theres NDP! oke baik. aku suka! Yeah most of the reason come from the changing of seats la. Gila ah aku tawu. Then idk ytd mcm good like tht they give icecream\m/ crunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ So it was NE2. Ayah & mama came down to 'support' me! i loveeeeeeeeeeee! Ayah say he nearly cry when he saw me marching. i was like how he see me uh. His reply "You appear in the big screen". PFFT. GOSHH!!!
My face confirm stoinkkkkk ttm lor. :D && i like when i shout the timing. relieves me of my whatever crap.
AHH! oke long week. I STILL HAVENT DO HOMEWORKS. bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment