Sunday, May 23, 2010

big girls dont cry but young girls do cry,i`m still young?



"Life must go on. Stop torturing this fragile 15 year old body of mine."

Hi, i`m nadhirah binte mohamad roslan and i`m shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggedddd from everything! Mentally and physically..Anyhos, yesterday had NDP training, for once i kinda dont like the GOH contigent..they make my legs grow weak, (: its awesome anw, food was surprisingly nice ..Chicken+ mash.yumyumyum. Then resume training.. I hate that guy who think he knows it all and farizuaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! They make me confuse with the "left-right-left" ._. dumbbbbaaassss...
saw cuz Dinie again, boo, my cuz and i sit far away.. but anw, saw hyqel and arshad too ytd.. They knw me, well who wouldn't -.-" AND I SAW BRYAN C.!! weeeeheee~
and to istiana and sofia : "That St.John's guy is so cute o_o" ...
Ended at ard 6 or smth? not sure, then head to Macs Civic with Adam, Nadzif, Sofia and Istiana.
They had their laugh of their time, mostly nadzif (: went home at 730pm?
yeah, then get my itinery(?) for SHANGHAI!!!!!!!! freaking happy!!! i`m finally going to go sumwhere! i like i like! Miss me people (: i`ll be away for 9/10 days ^^
haha!

Ohh and MYE results? Ohh one thing, it suck cos i never take it seriously, so far i had failed three subj..
Social studies, POA, and Amaths..I`ve passed HML, english, comb. science(phy/chem), emaths..I still dont knw what happen to literature tho.. I`m depending on that subj cos i`ve studied hard fr it.
I`m working hard for every other tests and EOY. yes. Dont disturb me, unless emergency. Huahua~

I`ll guess this will be my last post before i went to China. Haha, anybody wanna send me? :P
Alright till then, take care everybody.


xxx,



psssst, to Justin: there are other better girls kay? All the best in life? Haha! (:

No comments: