Thursday, February 25, 2010
I so agree with Aishah! He's cute here yknw!!! Woooo~~
I love Justin Bieber alrd,like yesssssss~~~
(:
Okay anyway, I know ive not posted since few days ago, Sorry about that..wait who actually read my blog?Even my tagboard's dead *clapclapclap*
Hmm, currently there's nothing interesting happen to me ):
boo to boring life please!
Anyway,im happy with the marks i achieved in Maths etcetc..BUT im still down with 2 goddam subject tht i totally fail, ESPECIALLY social studies-.-" imagine getting 3/20 for the first test, ishhhhh~ IM SO TOTALLY GONNA STUDY!!!!!!!!!!
okay thts about studies-.-
Next thing is, im so confused as to choose whether to go LIA camp or ncdcc Sec1 camp...Why must it clashhhhhhh~~? Like isnt there any other dates?! I sooo wanna go LIA but at the same time, the sec1 caaaaaaaaaaaaaaamp!!! Urghh, of all thing, CLASH! wtffffffffffishcake la, Mr Su says LIA more important so yes im missing out the sec1 camp): but anyhos, ive no choice cos both are of equal values, more or less la...Well, ive got nth to sayyyy but good luck to me(:
Im going to be superblysuperbly busy nowadays, too much stuffs to do eyyyyyyh!! So yeaaaaaaaaaah, woooots...
xoxo,
Im nt gonna get my hopes high now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment