Friday, February 19, 2010

Cos i am scared;

Yes i'm scared of the SNCO course...I'm like -oh-so-freaking-out pleaaaaaaaaase!!!!!
Idk how im gonna survive there~..
Cos 1) i cant command bcs of my very sucky voice and i got a phobia of people-.-
ohh and also, i will forget stuffs when im freaking nervous, so ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I AM FREAKINGFREAKING SCARED!!!!!!))):
and yes, im going with sofia,istiana and aloysius..i knw i'll be seeing BENJAMIN! yay imissthatfreakingdudeloaaaaaaaads..
BUT OVERALL IM FREAAAAAAAAAAAKING WORKED OUT LAAAAA.....i want but dont want go......ishhhhh~ Im going to ask asyraf for tutoring eh eh..yes i will!

Anyways, today was a farewell day to Sir Shazwan And Sir Syahir ):
Well, who wouldnt be FREAKING SAD right?I mean yes, i dare nt cry okay..
I'm going to miss you guys!
I love them yes pls, tho i dont really say these much...
I hope the "happy birthdays" from me is cool enough. haha!
Only i knw what it means, well yeah literally...
I wish you both all the best in your future, OMG NAD YAY!><

Ohh i was about to relax tomorrow when Mr Su spoilt my mood by saying tht tmr theres gonna be the visit to 4th Divison HQ Fire Station..i was about to relax, just!
Urggggh...
Kay i want do my lit now then on to my uniform....

xoxo,

No comments: