I chnged my blogskin again! Cos i find it frigging irritating..I guess this will be okay until i got an itchy fingers to go and change.But anywayyy,I thought today was a movie marathon or smth for me,i watched tv from the time tht i woke up(havent shower yknw) until recent timing..I so love twilight can? I knw im outdated but i just watched it ystd night so yeahh...I watched the record this morning..I love it cos its so effing romantic(: I wish i was in the movie or rather, in an actual life.I want my bf to be soo darn romantic okay, but not in a totally gay way..U knw the part where the were sitting on top of the tree, its like so cool...really cool(:edward does look charming in the movie BUT not in New Moon, Taylor Lautner rules it! heheh, okay i want my boyfriend to be as romantic as edward cullen ,not robert pattison eh.Okay enough said abt boyfriendboyfriend..Ohh extraextra, Jim ask me to be his valentine, well okayyy(: he's eating nw at ecp.-.-

Yes i suddenly miss this lil boy, Adam. And Sarah Ann ):
I so want to meet them, im gonna hug 'em, gna kiss 'em..
I want go to mummy's place please ):
Well, whatever i have to go her house hook or by crook, this weekend.Yesss major Yesss!
Please let me go thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! ((((:
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment