Okayy, so ima back from malacca erm last sunday...arghh i wish it was longer sia...like LONGER....yeahh so, just a quick update on it...I didnt blanja much cos cos nothing interesting there..i want thank all those ppl cos they make my 'holiday' trip very fun....so being the only evg-ian, surprisingly i didnt feel left out larh...hmm, i rmbr some names not the whole 25 cadets....let see, erm:
-Casey-Farah-Jane-Hema-Nigel-Leo-Alvin-Benjamin-Bharat-Umar-Adam-Rusydi-Khairul-Ian-Jeremy-Delon-Vinod-Nadzif-Zul-Damian......arghh kay i knw tht for now...pffft!so anyways, me want thank also the sirs/ma'am, yeahh...okay so formal...pfft.erm yeah, first day went to see the mcdf and all...at night went to jonker walk..yeahh so basically was walking with: umar, bharat, adam,bharat....yeahh.....erm so thn went back to naza hotel...room-ed with jane and farah..awesome girls ar they...watch the babylon(?) thingy b4 sleeping...okay so the next day went to some place lah, touring here touring there...nothing much...thn at night went to some jln2 place..so agn, went with bharat,adam and umar...then i found out farah went with the mat-reps ppl...bwahaha...ajak her with me but dont want..._______.hah, thn head back to bus thn hotel..briefing b4 heading for supper...so while gg back, i kena caught in a lfit jam...urghh thx to those two mat reps eh?MAT REPS!!was squeezed with bharat and alvin...these two guys so caring one de la!but thn i hafta to move nearer to the lift door cos i cant breathe same goes for farah...its idk abt 10 min?idk lah....water vapour alrd everywhere sia...oke whtever, its like ard 1200plus when we get out...argh~!so for the last day, went to the some thingy tht goes up..-_-! so wtv yadda yadda....lunch-ed b4 heading to singapore:( so wtv, all-in-all, this trip is worth it lah....yay-ness!!!haha, hope theres more outings~~~~~~~!yeap3...so yeahh....lets go sumoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............yeah wtv..
(skip3 to today)
Happens to be the awful ar today....arghhh.....kk, i wnt say thnk u agn to brother for listening to me _____...so yeah:( ohh, okay..i hafta to do this...erm where do i start...ohh yeah...
i dont want adam to be sad ahh pls..He wants good term between u and me...but the thing is i scared later i make A SMALL MISTAKE, u get all cocked up agn...so yeahh....to make this clean, i suggest ehh, u forget wth i did ar....wait, so oke...i cant explain well..urm but....i dont want u to knw me, like i dont want to knw u...this way, u dont have to bother right...since since, u hate me also...ARGHH KAY WHATEVER...I CANT EXPLAIN.....urghh...
ohh i wont be entertaining msges unless important to me
You hurt me before,
But I won't let that happen anymore
The way you made me feel
The pain was so unreal
This thing that I can't ignore
Left me cryin as you shut that door
And you said those words so unforgiving
And that mistake I won't be reliving
Cause there's everything and anything
And all these things and all these words
That get stuck in my head
And even though it's just for fun, I don't want to be the one
Not another tear will I shed,
Cause I wish those words were left unsaid
You don't even care,
So don't apologize don't even dare
You broke my heart in two
I thought our love was true
These feelings of despair
Like no other can compare
And you said those words so unforgiving
And that mistake I won't be reliving
Cause there's everything and anything
And all these things and all these words
That get stuck in my head
And even though it's just for fun, I don't want to be the one
Not another tear will I shed,
Cause I wish those words were left unsaid
And not this time, and not this place
I don't want to see your face again... again
And your not worth fighting for
And I just want to get this over
Don't you come around anymore
And you said those words so unforgiving
And that mistake I won't be reliving
Cause there's everything and anything
And all these things and all these words
That get stuck in my head
And even though it's just for fun, I don't want to be the one
Not another tear will I shed,
Cause I wish those words were left unsaid
Yeah, I wish those words were left unsaid
No comments:
Post a Comment