Saturday, October 24, 2009

I never felt anything like this before


So on friday was 2 RESPECT class party...I like really!!!no wait i love it so ver. much!So yeah: thx everyone!!!I wanted to write EVERY SINGLE one of my classmates but my hand doest allow cos they're too tired....So sorry ver. ver. much!Yeah had fun!Somebody owes me AIR!Anw, i really had fun...Omq how many times i said tht?Sorry lah kay.....Anw, read the Ncdcc's blog...Omqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq i want go MALACCA can?Ohh please....But somehow its nt fair uhh cs u know whye?!Our school, EVERGREEN SECONDARY SCHOOL^^, only allow one cadet to go....Chack with the montfort ppl they allow two cadet le....TWO!!!No fairrrrrrrrrrrr~!grr but anw, since sofia cant go cs she got thailand trip, im gna try and go lah...Oh please MR SU!!!can i go?Im gna love u ver. ver. ver. ( X 100) if you lemme go...Hehe so yeah...And And im gna love you ( X 10~) if you let me go the urban thingy!!!!I want go le! Chg with hamizan or wtv ah....Kay kay....Lol im talking like he's reading seyhh....What the hell lah nad!Oke anw, just now had CEPP thingy...Walao....then i hafta to do the prentation on Mon/Tues for the secOnes....W/o filkhairi and asyraf, me and sofia will die!!Helpppppppppppppppp~!Oke, we both can do it!!They're only a buch of kiddos...Lol, mcm aku bkn bdk2 g2...Oke2 so wtv........Anw, nt going to tuition later...Whooooooooooooooooooooooots!Okay im done, Bye!
LISTEN!

No comments: