Friday, April 17, 2009

17 april 2009

FIRSTLY: HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!Hahaha.....anddd lets talk about todayy....Hmm...where to start...Oh yar2...HIPHOP test....LOL....I DUNNO THE MOVES lah sehh....zzzzz...den maths den lit...boring lah k?recess.....den got briefing on IFD....much boring can??Oh and did i tell you about my class surprise for HAZIQAH'S bdae??WE totally act piss infront of her until the end of the day...where we ask her to sit in the classroom and wait for....OUR SURPRISE DUHH!!!which is we bought her bdae cake,credits to izzie,J.J,me(!!),andrew,KaiRong,yi ying,chun hwee((=so chun hwee and yiying go buy the cake while we try in vain keeping haziqah in class...haha....den we throw the surprise ahh...gave her the bdae prezzie...and den the cake....she was damn happy oke??SO here are the ppl hu come to celebrate the bdae: Khairil,radhi,tabin(ni bdk extra really),chun hwee, andrew, J.J, me, izzie, anna, sharifah,shafiqah....WTH is the rest nvr come...But we had fun kn kn??

Hope you have fun kay haziqah!!!LOL....penat tawu...haha den went home...Cepat2 tukar into uniform COS gt P.O.P today...I felt sad for aidil can?kesian sia...firstly he was nt in the EXCO anymore and now he had to "fall" from his position??OKE wtv but cheer upp lah guy((=Den u know whaaaaaat smth EMBARASSING happen to meh!!seriously sia.....PAISEH DOK...its during the parade plak tuhh.....zzz...oh b4 that all happen gt CD shelter theory test...I PASS WOOOHOOO with a score of 25/30....I envy alloy and kia seng for getting 29!!!and ps alloysius I'M NOT A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol....anw back to the parade, after that we eat!!!FREE FOOOD yo!nasi ayam lahh but hu cares NICE!!did i tell you that he was HOT juz now,that sec 3 guy??Haha...go back ard 655....arrive home mandi den rest den COMPUTER-ING I GOOO......and uhhhhh tmr gt CPR thingy penat ah siol...den got tuition sumore...tell me how tk penat?!?!nehh nvm luhh anddd i think thts all fer now....(((((((=

No comments: