Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello.Goodbye.

u noe wht...i juz realised tht hello.goodbye. is a band name....Thx to cera...Haha...K so nth-ing much...TENGAH MENDAK TIME GINI PN BLEH BLOGG LH K?So tadi was like okayy uh...Mr chan came into our class checking lh konon...Sheesh...Tk ya susah kn diri kau eh..Heh...K den in class msg aminudin && abg wan..ILY guys...make my class less boring....&&&& i was like surprised sia abg wan kate mr tseng is THE BEST TEACHER EVER?!?!?!?Merepek lh....I was like wanting to sleep but dominique and radhi kekek uh....krg pn GEREK LIAO!Haha k stop...Now i'm doing the civil defence thingay.....And listening to Hayden Panettier Songs....Sedap sakkkkk!!!!Ok dh shush....Oh ya abe semalam merepek seh...I failed my maths...8/25...so wht?My parents was like wht sehh sampai nak turun gy jumpe tutor....Orang yg tk tahu tk ya step nak tahu ape dh jadi ehh??Lah ckp psl bende ni mcm dh malas nk blogg.....soooo BYE



If I wrote a book about where we stand,
then the title of my book would be life with Superman
that´s how you make me feel,
I count you as a privilege this love is so ideal,
I´m honored to be in it,
I know you feelthe same,
I see it everyday, in all the things you do, and all the things you say
If I were to try to count,the ways to make me smile
I'd run out of fingers before I run out of timeless things
to talk aboutsugah you keeps it going on,
make me wanna keep my loving strong,
make me wanna try my best to give you what you want,
what you need, giving you my whole heart not just a little piece
more than a minimum,
I´m talking everything more than a single wish
I´m talking every dream

No comments: