Yellow dude and dudettes!!!No-mood to blog but aniwaes since i got nth to do lets start blogging...So today have this CNY concert...Cn say okayy lah....The mc was my-ex-***-shahir... *clap2*....After the whole concert which took abt 45min- 1 hr...Den meet izzati and haziqah at the bookshop cos we're going to buy bubble tea..But nisa and sofia and farahin wanna come...wait i actually ajak NISA ONLY...But then dunnoe why the other 2 want follow...So waited for sofia and farahin cos they want see mrs woo...While waiting saw what-izzati-refer-him-as HANS SOLO...Puhleese perm ur hair back cn??Ok so back to story...Sofia and farahin take a frigging long time so we 4 decided to go first....And den nisa call farahin say we go oredi but sofia was making so much nagging so we waited under this blk....Waa they still can walk slowly...i'm sorry guys but serious liao...so went to 883 buy bubble tea and sofia n farahin and nisa go back first...Muke nisa mcm tk sudah..kesian sak tgk dier...nvm next time kk??So lepas tu me and izzati went to library nak jumpe raeesha but dier dh balek..so we lepak2 ard dere while talking bout wat-izzati-refer-to-as DAMDUM...den went home terserempak ngn nicholas and junjie..Tk tentu psl nicholas go point middle finger at me so i point bback uh..hah!!now at home countdown-ing to go rumah ibu....*wink-wink*....Okay done bbye!!!
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was beggin' you please don't go and I said
Romeo save me, they're tryin' to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real!
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes
No comments:
Post a Comment